Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am So Thankful...

I don't know about you, but I have a lot to be thankful for.

My Family - who is always there for me no matter what. I don't think I would make it a day without them and I am thankful that they are my family - and yes, my animals are part of this. :-)
My friends - which I don't think I tell near enough that I'm very thankful they are in my life.
My Job - no matter how much I bitch about it sometimes, I need it and am thankful to have it.
My Health - that's just a given.

The Sun, The Stars, The Moon and everything else that I get to wake up to every day. Sometimes I think we lose track of the little things in life and forget to be thankful for them. There is always someone out there worse off then I am (and better off), and no matter how bad my life might look (or, even how good) from one minute to the next, I understand that in a blink of an eye it could all be gone.

And, thank you for being you!

So I am thankful - for everything! What are you thankful for?

Hugs & Happy Thanksgiving (to my American folks)
LKap - Ann Laurie

No comments: