I'm so excited!!! It's Saturday and I get to announce the Pay It Forward winners. :D
Sarai and Ellie (I did not have a link for Ellie). WhooHoo!!! Yay and congrats to you both.
The link above will take you back to the orginal post. I loved this idea and when I won I could not wait to do it on my blog.
So, Sarai and Ellie, in order to accept your prizes you will now need to also Pay It Forward.
The prizes you can choose from are:
1. One book and an author goody bag
2. Two books
3. Author goody bag – this one has more stuff in it than the one with the book
Please email me at vickilanewrites at yahoo.com and let me know which you would like. Please give me two choices as the first person to respond will have their first pick.
Now for a Saturday Check Out: Alison Kent is blogging over on the Plotmonkeys today. She is talking about Plotting and Braiding Hair. You'll have to go read it to know what I/She means. Trust me it is worth the read.
Also, don't forget the Manuscript Maven's story is continuing on. If you haven't read them, today is a great day to read the past ones and catch up. The story is great and you can vote on what is going to happen next. And, there are prizes to be given away when the story is completed. Hunk, and suspense, and comedy, oh my…
I was tagged so here you go:
Like Karen I was tagged twice. First by Sarah and then Karen.
So here goes, six unimportant things about me.
They say the rules of this meme are simple:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I have curly hair, starts about two inches from the top of my head. Although most people never see it any way but straight.
2. Although Rock is my favorite music, I love Opera too.
3. My real name is Vicki, not Victoria, which I wish my mom had named me. I'd still go by Vicki, but I like Victoria. :)
4. I had to give away my bestest dog, Teddy, in the world in order to keep a very close friend from losing her condo.
5. When I was young I always held my nose if we drove over bridges.
6. I can't sleep with socks on my feet at night.
And as per the rules I am linking back to Karen Lingefelt and Sarah Makela. For my tags…hmmmm…, I know how much you all love to do these things, hee hee, so here is who I shall tag. Stephie, Patricia, Danika, Bill, Ava Rose, and last but never ever least, Tawny
Wow, that was a lot for a Saturday! Hope you are having a great weekend doing what you love best.
Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,