Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Editor's Don't Kill Your Dreams and Royalty Statement From and NY Best Seller

Hey guys, I had a fabulous time at our TARA retreat this past weekend with Amy Pierpont, Christina Dodd, and Connie Brockway. The spa where we held the retreat was amazing, the food, oh-my-god yummy, and spending time with everyone...priceless. I'll post more about it this week.

Today I want to leave you with a couple of links that I think every writer and reader should read. A very brave (and fabulous) author is sharing her royalty statement on a NY best selling book. Check it out

here and an editor talks about not being the one to crush your dreams here.

Check them out and come back and let us know your thoughts.

And my two winners from the box-o-books...yeah, so sorry, but I will get them in the mail this week.

xoxoxo,
Vicki

No comments: