Thursday, September 20, 2007
Thursday Thirteen - Random Lines from ATB
Thirteen Random Lines from AT&B
1. Shelves along the far wall, lined with bottles and jars filled with what looked to be the remains of a thousand dead creatures.
2. This is New York and all is fair in love, war, and stealing taxis.
3. What’s next, Leprechauns?
4. Lord, I feel like a peeping tom.
5. Denying the obvious was useless.
6. A small giggle bubbled up inside as thoughts of Mr. Blue eyes, incredibly dark blue eyes, looking at her with disbelief when she told him no.
7. “That didn’t go quite as planned. You didn’t tell me you’d met her already,” The solicitor said.
8. “Aye, Miss I do be looking like Mr. Van Winkle. It’s a curse I’ve carried for a thous…err, years.”
9. Come pluck me, My Lord
10. “Hells bells,” she said, gasping for breath as she ran. “It’s not like I’m ever going to see him again. Get over it and run girl.”
11. “You will die here, and then be forgotten. Like all the others.”
12. Laughter, deep and sick filled the room stopping any thoughts of sleep
13. Someone or something was watching her.
WW's and PD's,