Monday, January 28, 2008

A Little Something to Wake up the Brain Power on Monday

It's Monday, it's chilly, and it was another busy weekend. Oh, and five more days, technically four more days, and the TARA retreat with Michael Hauge begins. WhooHoo!!! I can't wait.

Since it's Monday and early and lots to do to get ready for the weekend, I thought I'd do a question and answer to test our brains. Today will be the questions and tomorrow will be the answers. I read this over on Bruce's blog and have to say I didn't get them all correct at first. So, take a moment and think about them.

Also, don't forget about the Pay It Forward contest going on. The winners will be chosen on Feb. 8th. Check out the link if you didn't read it the other day.

Okay, here are the questions:

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles.How do you manage it?

I'll be back tomorrow with the answers. And if you haven't checked out Bruce's blog you really should.

So, how was your weekend? And do you know the answers to the questions?

Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,
Vicki

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Your retreat sounds like it's going to be excellent! You can come back with pearls of wisdom for the rest of us. ;)

Vicki said...

I'm excited about it and will share it when I get back. :)

You're doing really great with your writing. I can't wait to read one of your books.

Danika Dinsmore said...

I have no clue! LOL!

But I do know Michael Hauge rocks. He was here last fall for FTX West. You'll have a great time.