Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Vote??? by 5 More Friends uncensored

You may have seen this already, but it's worth the repeat. I don't normally put political things on my blog, not that I don't have my own opinions, because I do. But this is not the place I usually speak them.

However, this was too cool and important to me not to share. Regardless of who you're voting for, the important thing is that you VOTE. This is a major election all the way around and we have the right to include our vote, to say who we believe should be in office. IMVHO, no one should ever not exercise that right.





Don't forget to leave your comments for the Romeo Romeo giveaway.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

3 comments:

mslizalou said...

We have early voting in TN, so I voted 2 weeks ago. Still had a pretty long wait, but I figured it would be better than today.

Cynthia Sherrick said...

I voted! :)
It's still hard to believe it was less than 100 years ago that women didn't have the right to vote in this country.
A special thanks to all the brave women who came before us and fought for our right to vote!

Vicki said...

Well guys it's down to the counting now. Tommorrow we'll have a new President, well in January, but you know what I mean. :)