Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Which Austen Heroine Are You?

I found this on violetcrush’s blog and thought it was pretty cool. It comes from Strangegirl on her Emma Adaptations Pages.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

Check it out and then come back and tell us which Austen Heroine you are.



Don’t forget this weeks contest is for Jessica Andersen’s, Knight Keepers. All comments all week go to the randomizer.

WW’s and PD’s,
Vicki

1 comment:

Danika Dinsmore said...

It says I'm Catherine Morland... I'll have to think about that!

Hi!

Yes, I am so rare in blogland these days, but I'm working on it!