Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RT Pics On Romantic Reads and Two, Count Them Two Releases

Two favorite author's books are releasing today.

Sylvia Day


and Angie Fox.

Very excited for both of these books and yep, I've already have them. Woot!!!

Since I haven't put my pics up yet, you can check out the ones on Romantic Reads

My camera takes huge pictures. Which means I have to edit them before I can put them on the blog. Have you noticed that editing seems to be a way of life for those of us who write. :)

I'll have them up soon my pretties, soon.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

2 comments:

LKap said...

WOHOO!!!
I have mine too. For those who don't know - it's so important to get new releases within the 1st 2 weeks - this helps keep our favorite authors writing and publishing!!!!
Congrats on the releases ladies

Brandy W said...

I tried yesterday but had no joy. I'm going to try again maybe tomorrow or Friday.

As far as editing pictures. I love it. I love playing with pictures and all of that fun stuff.