Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're Back...

DC was fabulous! LKap and I had a blast and meeting MB was amazing. I can't wait till next year to hang out again. Yes, even on the night of the Rita's. Heehee. Pink lemonade and water.

Back to the day job and trying to catch up from being out last week which is always fun.

Sometime this week I'll post pics from the trip and tell you more about it. For those who I met for the first time, wow...it was great and yep, missing MB. For those who I only see once a year...I miss you so much already.

Hugs,
Vicki

4 comments:

Brandy W said...

I'm so glad I got to meet you and Laurie finally. You know how much I enjoyed hanging out with the both of you and how I wish I could have played longer.

Can't wait to see your pictures.

mslizalou said...

Can't wait to meet everyone next year in Nashville. Glad y'all made it home safely.

Karen Lingefelt said...

Welcome back, ladies. Wish I'd been there! Looking forward to pix, and I hope to make the next TARA meeting so I can hear all the scoops.

Word Verification: ficloil
Definition: To be fickle about one's loyalties

LKap said...

Brandy - It was so awesome to finally meet you! You are so beautiful inside and out, I'm glad to call you friend....muahhhhh.

Liza - I hope I get to meet you next year too.

Karen - It was a fun time - as it always is.

V - day job is sucking the life out of me this week - I'm too young to feel this old.LOL