Summer is here and in full force! While there are some things that I am not crazy about (the heat for one!), there are still many things that I just love about summer time.
Top Ten Things I Love About Summer:
10: All of the summer blockbuster movies that come out (and the time to go see them!)
9. A light summer rain.
8. Time to catch up on my "to be read" pile
7. My husband wanted to ensure that I mentioned Olive Garden's annual Never Ending Pasta Bowl that will start soon. :)
6. Summer only TV shows - I love So You Think You Can Dance!
5. The nocturnal sleeping habits I so readily adapt to...I am such a night owl!
4. A viable excuse to have frozen treats. Hey, you gotta keep cool, right?! :)
3. A little break from students (and parents). I truly adore my job and am itching to get back into the swing of things by this time in the summer, but let's be honest: Summer is just as much for the teachers as it is the kids! heehee
2. Pool time!
1. Sleeping in! I truly hate alarm clocks! :)
So what about you? What are some of your favorite things of summer?