Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Ten - Summer Favorites

Summer is here and in full force! While there are some things that I am not crazy about (the heat for one!), there are still many things that I just love about summer time.

Top Ten Things I Love About Summer:

10: All of the summer blockbuster movies that come out (and the time to go see them!)

9. A light summer rain.

8. Time to catch up on my "to be read" pile

7. My husband wanted to ensure that I mentioned Olive Garden's annual Never Ending Pasta Bowl that will start soon. :)

6. Summer only TV shows - I love So You Think You Can Dance!

5. The nocturnal sleeping habits I so readily adapt to...I am such a night owl!

4. A viable excuse to have frozen treats. Hey, you gotta keep cool, right?! :)

3. A little break from students (and parents). I truly adore my job and am itching to get back into the swing of things by this time in the summer, but let's be honest: Summer is just as much for the teachers as it is the kids! heehee

2. Pool time!

1. Sleeping in! I truly hate alarm clocks! :)

So what about you? What are some of your favorite things of summer?

Ciao,
SB Jane

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Time at the beach. Morning or evening, watching the sun rise or set.

Catching up my TBR pile on a lazy Saturday morning is always fun.:)