Thursday, September 9, 2010

24 Years....

In four days is my 24th Wedding Anniversary!

Sometimes it’s hard to believe that I’ve been married for over half my life. But if you’ve ever met my HHB you’d know why. He’s my rock, my laughter, my chef, my trainer, my lover, the best father imaginable for our daughter, and my sanity—just to name a few.

He’s always believed in me more than I’ve ever believed in myself. And for that alone I know he’s more than I deserve.

Which brings me to the song I’ve dedicated to him, when I found this I immediately sent it to him (after I dried my eyes, of course.)

I hope you enjoy one of my favorite artists: Christian Kane (Amazing singer, actor and I’ve given you eye candy!) I know I’m generous like that. :- D

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! That is an amazing song!! Since I have the honor to know your HHB, I know how much he loves you and Princess. But I also know how much you love him.

You do have a true Hero and you are just as much his Heroine.

Okay, so much for the mushy stuff, let's just say you both Rock!

LKap said...

Thanks doll :-*

Brandy W said...

Happy Anniversary Laurie. Smooch!!