Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winners....Sorry I'm late....

In the flurry and excitement that was a four day weekend for me I completely forgot to do this - my apologies. And since I was forgetful both commenters win..YAY!!!

PatriciaW & Vixen Pearl

Please email me at lauriekap at yahoo .com by Saturday the 11th to claim your books. If I don't hear from you prizes are forfeit. Email me your snail mail and two genre's you like and I'll see what I can do (since this is a grab bag) :-)

So for my littlt ditty:
I've chosen #1 and #4 - couldn't use #2 no matter how much I wanted to because he's the muse for a story I'm already working on...LOL

Okay this was a bit rushed, but here goes


International business man Stephan Francotti was finally taking a much needed vacation. His yacht, docked in Dubi, he soaks up the sun before he attends a private auction that evening. The last thing he expected was to have a woman climb aboard and threaten him at gun point to take her away from the most decedent place on earth.

Shannon Blake had been kidnapped and taken to a foreign land where she overheard she was going to be sold to the highest bidder. Shannon slips away in the dead of night with help from an undercover agent sent to uncover the sex trade organization. All he gives her is the name of a yacht and tells her to go as far away as possible. Could she trust that this millionaire wasn’t the one who had her kidnapped and would become her saving grace? She wasn’t sure, but currently she was out of any other options.



Hugs
LKap

1 comment:

Juli D. Revezzo said...

OOh!! Intriguing little story, Laurie. I like!

Congrats, Patricia!