Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Years a Little Early and a Saturday Check Out

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years. I'll be back later on to talk about...whatelse...goals for the new year. More than likely you'll be seeing this same topic on bunches of blogs. It's the new year though and that's what we do. Of course if you look in the tiny print you'll see the normal, must lose weight goal. :)

Anyway, check out this link. Phyllis Middleton is a pre-published author (her words,and I love them), who has great insight on how to write the crime scenes in your books. She is also has some great workshops coming up for any of us who are writing books with said crime scenes.

I'd tell you more about her and her life, but go check it out. I know, I'll be keeping her contact info. There are times when you just need to know about fingerprints, crime scene tape, and oh so much more. :D

Happy New Years to all of you,

Vicki

6 comments:

Bill Clark said...

There are so many of you who I only know through our blog world and yet you've each become a special friend who means the world to me.

You said it, Vicki! Here's hoping 2008 is a happy, healthy, and productive year for all of us!

Julie S said...

Happy New Year, Vicki!

Wendi said...

Happy New Year, Vicki! I'm busy putting my goals on paper so I can hold myself accountable. I'll stop by again soon. I love seeing what everyone else plans to accomplish in the new year. I hope this year is all you want it to be and more!

virtual nexus said...

All the best for the New Year Vicki.

Carolyn Crane said...

I'm going to have to check out this crime scene discussion! Thanks for the tip.
And happy new year!

Barrie said...

Ah, yes, tis that annual time for resolutions! Have fun making them! Happy New Year!