I saw this over on Alison Kent’s blog and since it is the season thought I’d put it here. No one has been tagged, but if you decide to put it up on yours let us know in the comments. We love to check stuff like this out. :)
I edited the questions to hopefully include everyone. :D
1. What is your favorite Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa romance to re-read each year?
This is a hard one since I can’t find the one I used to love. I don’t remember the name but there was a present that appeared under the tree and no one knew who placed it there. During the book they were trying to find what was needed in order to not lose their home (historical) and at the end it was in the present from…they never knew.
2. What is your favorite Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa movie/show?
I have two. It’s A Wonderful Life and The Christmas Story
3. What is your favorite Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa cookie?
Fruitcake cookies. I typically hate the actual fruitcake but the cookie recipe is yummy.
4. When do you start Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa shopping?
Normally I start very early, like September or October. This year, not so much. I did a mega shopping day last Sunday though and I’m almost done. Which is a good thing since Christmas is 13 days away (counting today).
5. Do you re-gift?
Nope. I do reuse gift bags though. That’s okay, right?
6. What is your favorite Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa song?
Okay, so I love them all. But I do love Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, and the video below is fun as well. :)
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? Or begin to decorate for Hanukkah or Kwanzaa?
Since mine is artificial, it’s usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I miss having a real tree. Maybe when the doggies are older.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it?
If I wrap them as I buy them then I love it. If I wait and have to do them all at once, I hate it.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
Hmmm…I had to think about this. I would say my son. He’s nineteen and that pretty much says it all.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
See number 7
And now for some holiday cheer in song. I thought this was fun since it captured so many of the songs.
So how about you? Are you finished shopping? Do you like it? What's your favorite things about it?
Oh and I revised the first 6 pages. Only 300 more to go. :D
Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,