Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope that each of you have a wonderful day. That you enjoy your gifts, and remember that the best gift of all is time spent with family and friends.

If I could send you a gift through the internet, it would be blessings for your home and lot's of words flowing from your fingers. :)

There are so many of you who I only know through our blog world and yet you've each become a special friend who means the world to me.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Vicki

2 comments:

Danika Dinsmore said...

Merry Christmas to you! And a Happy New Year.

I just noticed you're at 105% on After Thoughts and Before! You're awesome and one of the most positive, supportive blogger friends anyone could have. Cheers to you!

Julie S said...

Hey Vicki! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!