Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday Check Outs

Just a quick hello and happy Saturday to everyone. I've added a couple of links on the side but thought I'd give them to you here as well.

The first one I found on Diana Peterfreund’s blog. It a great blog for all aspiring writers and any writers who haven't been recently published to read. Dear Agent Manners is a must read.

The second one I found through one of my chapters From The Heart Romance Writers and I thoroughly enjoyed reading her post. I'm sure you will too. Stephie Smith gives a great outlook on writing and glimpses into her own life.

So check them out and come back and leave your comments.

Hope your having a fab weekend.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

3 comments:

PatriciaW said...

I read Diana's blog, having picked up a reference to it from a previous post of yours.

I'll check out Stephie. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Clark said...

happy Saturday to everyone

And to you, too, Vicki! It's getting kinda cold here up north - definitely not a pull on the shorts day as you wrote the other day. So I'm sitting here in the library saying hi to my blogbuddies.

*Bill waves*

Vicki said...

Hey Patricia - I think you're going to really enjoy Stephie's blog. As far as Diana's goes all aspiring writers should be reading hers. The wealth of information she shares on the craft as well as the business side is great. Then there are the glimpses into her and SB's life that we all love. :)

Bill - Awww...cool weather. Actually we are supposed to be getting some cooler weather next week. Are you ready? 70's during the day and high 50's at night (which means the middle of the night). But I'll take it. It's better than high 80's and 90's.

*Vicki waving back*