Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday Checking In

It seems like forever since I’ve checked in with writing updates and goals, even though I only missed a week.

Last week I cut words and added others with the total for the week being 413 new words. I have about 30 pages left to finish the first pass. Then it’s back through one more time. Hopefully, that one will be a bit quicker. :)

Since I’m considering entering a couple of contest, I spent most of the week going over the prologue and first three chapters.

Goals for next week: Finish the first pass. Yes, I will have it done by the next check in. Critique AM’s chapters and hopefully read “L’s” new beginning…hint, hint.

How about you? Did you write last week? Think about? Plot out the next book? Tell us what’s going on in your world.

Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,
Vicki

1 comment:

Malicious Intent said...

Come on over and grab yer prize!