Monday, May 19, 2008

WhooHoo, it's Monday

It's done!

I've finished the synopsis for AT&B. WhooHoo!! Now, it's on to the query letter and then...I'm sending this baby out. :)

Finally!

This has been a much longer process than any other book. But it's also a much longer book than any other I've written.

Next?

I've written the four and a half page outline/synopsis (yes, I did it first and I'm not normally a plotter), for Annie's book. I can't wait to start writing it.

How about you? What going on in your writing? Are you sending your baby out or in the middle of your wip?

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

Check back tomorrow for the winner of last weeks contest.

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Congrats on finishing the synopsis!

I just wrote one--in two days--but it's very rough. Because I'm at the start of my process, not the end.

But my juices are flowing again. That's the best part!

Karen Lingefelt said...

Congratulations on the synopsis, Vicki! You're about to take a huge leap with the querying process.

Lately I've been sending out one full-term baby while struggling to write another--but it will be written!