Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and We Have a Winner

Happy Mother's Day to everyone and if you're also a mom to your furry friends, here's a pic for you too. Totally saw this on the Wicked Writers loop (greeneyes sent it) and for those of us with our furry babies it's so fitting. My daughter actually sent me a card from my two little girls. :) So cute. I loved it.




Now for the winner of Angie Fox's latest release The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers is...

Drum role please...


BonnieH!! WhooHoo! Send me your email and your snail mail addy to vickilanewrites@yahoo.com. Please put in the subject Winner - The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers.

We'd love to have you give us your review once you've read the book.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and Mother's Day.

WW's and PD's,

Vicki

2 comments:

Brandy W said...

Congrats Bonnie

Carol L. said...

Hey Congrats Bonnie. WTG.
Carol L.