Monday, June 8, 2009

Everything I Need to Know, I Learned From Noah's Ark


So maybe not, but a friend emailed this to me and I thought it holds a lot of truth. And yes, I felt the need to be colorful here. Hey, I did stay in the lines this time.

ONE: Don't miss the boat.

TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!

THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.


FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

SIX: Build your future on high ground.

SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.

TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

What about you? Have you read something that you feel is an everything-I-need-to-know, I learned from...?

It's Monday, so hugs and how about we party like it's Friday.

Vicki

4 comments:

jdsanc said...

I love that. I already copy and pasted it on my dashboard so I can read it whenever.

Thanks so much.

Great blog!

LKap said...

This was great V
Thanks for sharing it

Vicki said...

jd - thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked it, I thought it was pretty cool too.

Lynnette Labelle said...

I'm not sure if you'll be checking this or not, but I wanted to remind you about my writing contest. The deadline is technically tonight, but as long as I get your entry before I get up in the morning, it'll still count.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com