1. Flowers – any kind really but I love Tulips, Calla Lilies, Gerber Daisy’s the best.
2. My puppies – their almost dogs now at 9 months old. One 16 pound Shih-Tzu and one 5 pound Chihuahua.
3. Reading – love to read but I don’t always get the time. I kinda use the reading as a reward for accomplishing some of my writing goals. Okay unless it’s the Raintree Trilogy. Those I’m reading as they come out. I got hooked what can I say.
4. Painting – I don’t have time to do it much now though.
5. Singing – Again, I don’t really do it much now except in the shower. But I have sung since I was very young and do love it. Except karaoke. I have sung in front of hundreds, a few times it was thousands (2) and that doesn’t bother me or at least it didn’t use to but karaoke. OMG, it scares the crap out of me. Why? I have no idea.
6. Acting – I love acting and if I could do anything other than write it would be acting on stage. To me there is nothing like opening night. The butterflies waiting until it’s time to go on is – I know it sounds crazy but great! They’re not the I’m so scared I can’t go on kind but the I’m so excited I can’t wait to get on.
7. The beach – To me there is nothing like the sound of the water hitting the shore. I can sit and watch the water for hours. Well I could if I had the time to do it. Not so much.
8. The mountains – They just plain amaze me. They’re so big. And the beauty of them is awe inspiring. The first time I went to the Rocky Mountains it was unbelievable. Every turn the car took winding around the mountain was more beautiful than the last. Those mountains are much rockier (thus the name, I know) then the Blue Ridge mountains. But the beauty is still the amazing.
9. Time with Friends – Just sitting around laughing and talking. It’s the best. Sometimes you get so silly that you laugh for days at what would only be funny to the group of girls or girlfriend that you spent time with. Case in point. “And the he died.” Not so funny to you reading this but to my CP it’s really funny. I guess you had to be there.
10. Family – I don’t get to see them much but we talk on the phone a lot. Thank god for cell phones and no roaming. We’ve become spread out in the country but they are still my most treasured and favorite thing.
11. My car – Yeah!! I’ve wanted an SUV for a long time. I know gas is high but I really wanted one. About 4 months ago I got a Ford Escape LTD. So it’s not to big but not to small. I love this car. I had to get used to an automatic again, picture every time I stop right going for the clutch.
12. Fashion Jewelry – Yep, I love it. I can’t seem to get enough of it. Don’t get me wrong I love the real thing as much but I change my jewelry everyday to match my outfit.
13. Shoes/clothes – I know, I know but it’s the truth. I don’t need any more clothes or shoes but I love them. And shopping with Laurie (who’s going to guest blog soon) is great. Of course her muse always shows up when we go shopping. It’s her muse retail therapy.
14. Bonus this week – I know it’s only supposed to be 13 but I had to add this one. My favorite thing is when a scene I’m thinking about just pours out when I sit down at the computer. And the best is when I go back a read it and it’s not even to bad of POS.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Erica Ridley
2. Alyssa Goodnight
3. Ava Rose Johnson
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants