Since this is my first Thursday Thirteen I thought I’d start with something easy.
Thirteen Ways to Avoid Writing
1. Reading emails from all the loops I belong to.
2. Responding to all the emails from the same loops
3. Reading blogs
4. The day job
5. Favorite TV shows – yes, I have TV but couldn’t miss Hero’s, could I?
6. Discovered J R Ward – can I say OMG…love her books
7. Contest Coordinator for my local chapter
8. Contest Judge for my local chapter
9. Okay, judging extra packets from my local chapter since one of my judges had to cancel.
10. Doing a quick recheck of the blogs – I might have missed something really important.
11. Checking my chapter loop – again. We have such a great chapter loop.
12. Must call a few people and talk about how I can’t find enough time to write.
13. Shopping – so I really was going to just pick up one thing but hey Nationals is almost here. I need stuff.
Got your own Thursday Thirteen?
Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,