Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Almost Time and A Great Blog to Check Out

Karen Duvall's blog is running a five day free workshop on description. It's fabulous, go check it out. Yes, there's homework for those who want to participate and you might win a prize if you do. But the workshop alone is fun and you're learning more of the craft.

I know, someone is probably saying, 'No worries, I've got description down'. This is still a great workshop and really, do we ever finish learning in this business?

Anyway, the blog may be somewhat quiet for a few days. I leave tomorrow and although I do plan to blog from there, I may not be able to each day. Lot's of stuff to do and see. :)

I'm almost through packing. Maybe I should say, I'm almost through re-packing. If you go to Karen's site and read my comment, you'll get the idea.

Come back and let us know what you think or if you posted a comment.

WW's & PD's,
Vicki

1 comment:

Malicious Intent said...

Thought I would stop by and say Hi. I have been having problems keeping up with everyone lately. So it's hit or miss!

So I get here and you are gone! Oh well...see ya when ya return.