Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Funny and Our Winner

An interesting fact I forgot to share with you on Monday is, Roxanne St. Claire is a 2008 National Reader's Choice Award winner. And really, is it any wonder, once you read any of her books?

It's time to announce the winner of the third Bullet Catcher book, Now You Die. As always, a little cyber drum roll if you will...and the winner is...Marian!!! (picture her eyelashes fluttering as sparkles of confetti land on her upturn face)

Marian, email me with your snail addy at vickilanewrite @yahoo.com and I'll get your book out to you. Major congrats and come back and let's know how you love it. :)

Here's a little Friday funny...

Single ad printed in Atlanta Journal..



SINGLE FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me.. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....




(Scroll down)




















………….Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.

See you this afternoon,
Vicki

3 comments:

mslizalou said...

ROFL! Thanks for the funny today!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL - this is great! I'm still giggling. So, did anyone one of those 150 interested men take her home?

Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Vicki - I didn't see my g-can for editing my comment above so read over the second "one" after the word anyone. LOL.

Hawk -Hey what do you think of my little Zeus?