Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Week's Winner

Friday was a blur from the time I woke up, packed for the weekend, and left for work. I normally pack a couple of days early, or at least the night before. Anyway, I left work and met up with a couple of my TARA sisters to go to our writer's retreat.

I knew I hadn't announced the winner yet, but the hotel had wireless so no problem. Yeah, not so much. I could never get on the Internet. For some reason my laptop wouldn't find it. Said the signal was good, even great a few times, but then the dread no connect page.

So...last week's winner of The Undead Next Door is...Tetewa.

Please email me at vickilanewrites @yahoo.com with your snail mail addy and I'll get the book out to you this week (okay, probably this weekend) :D

Tomorrow I post the new contest for this week.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

No comments: