I received the award from B Renae Reads. Her blog rocks. She is one of the most amazing readers I know. And trust me, if you’re wanting to know something about a book before you read it, check out her blog.
Okay, time for the rules: Write 5 things I am addicted to and then nominate 5 other blogs to pass this award on to!
5 Things I’m addicted to:
1. Books – So this first one is a given. But I really am addict to them and have been for as long as I can remember. I’ve always had a TBR pile
2. Music – Pretty much any type of genre will do. Depending on the scene I’m writing, the music in my headphones could be rock or opera or down home country
3. Acting – Although I don’t really get to do this anymore, but I used to all the time and I love the stage. Now, my characters get to act out their lives on the page
4. Shoes and purses – Had to get both of them in there. I love shoes, all kinds, from heels to flats to flip-flops. Hey each outfit needs its own style of shoes.
5. Jewelry – Really, can a girl every have too much? Fashion jewelry is truly my downfall.
Science Guy – Yep, I’m pretty much addicted to him. He’s my rock! I know, he sort of makes six on my list, but he’s important.
There’s more, but since it was tell five, I followed the rules. Check back on Thursday for LKap’s ramblings on rules. Heehee :)
Now, I’m picking five other blogs to bestow the award too.
1. Houston A.W. Knight - Hawk’s weekly post are thought provoking and fun. I find myself looking forward to Monday mornings to read her post.
2. Romance Bandits - The Romance Bandits are a group of amazing and talented writers. You never know what the daily post may be, but one thing I can guarantee is you’re always happy you went to the blog. Now, if I could just get the rooster. :)
3. Patricia’s Readin-n-Writin - Wow, this is the blog to go to if you want encouragement, and to meet via interviews and book reviews incredible authors.
4. Malicious Intently or MI - To say I’m in awe of this woman is an understatement. She is the wonderful parent of two awesome boys, one of them is autistic. She’s married to her hero. MI puts it on the line, she holds no punches about what she feels or why she feels that way. You know what you see is what you get, and really isn’t that the way it should be? She also is the project manager for a non-profit for Autisms and they do amazing things. How can a woman who is raising her own autistic son have time to help hundreds of other parents whose children have recently been diagnosed, or run a charity event which takes weeks or months to set up and yet her family is still her main goal. Yep, she is amazing.
5. Writers At Play - What can I say about this group of talented writers? You never know what they may blog about, could be a receipt, could be a first call, an interview with an author, editor, or agent, or could just be plain old silly fun in the life of…
Well, there you have it. I can only choose five and there’s so many more on my list. I hope you’ll visit their sites and let them know you found them through this blog. And if you’re on the list, it’s now your turn to select five blogs.
What about you? Who are some of your favorite blogs to visit and why?
Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,