Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ever Have One Of Those Days - X-Posted

Yesterday was Monday. Yeah, you know the first day of the work week. The day you wake up and wish it was still the weekend or a holiday. Just one more day off, please.

Normally, Monday's aren't really that bad for me, but yesterday was more like a Monday with a Friday the 13th all rolled into one.

I was excited about the new look on this blog and couldn't wait to post something about it on the group blog. My computer had other ideas. Okay so my thoughts sort of wandered as well.
No worries, right? I'll post something later in the day. Or so I thought.

Click here to read the rest and then come back and let me know what you think and if you've ever had one of those days.


WW's and PD's,
Vicki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new look is terrific! Made me wanna subscribe...so I did!

Vicki said...

Yyonne, thanks for coming by and for subscribing. Hope to see you often.

Brandy W said...

I know the days you're talking about. They look so bright and shiny but they are really filled with doom and gloom.

LKap said...

Today was my day "V". Doesn't rank up there with yours on Monday - but 6 hour meetings for me are like torture - and there was no Starbuck run - oh the horror ;-)
By the end of the day I wanted to poke my eyes out.