Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things...X-Posted

Is harder than you (I) think. Not the day job, that's a given. You must be at work by X and you work until Y, sometimes till Z. (Since I've returned from vacation, there's been a lot of Z's). In all honesty you're so busy catching everything up, it's pretty easy to get into the swing of it.

The writing? That's another story (no pu intended). My normal schedule is to write in the evenings. I'm not much of an early morning writer. That's email and blog(s) time. But coming home from work, sitting down at the computer and writing is what my nights are for.

Check out the rest of the post over on Everybody Needs A Little Romance

Leave a comment there or come back here and leave one here. (The question is over there)

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

No comments: