Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Diana Peterfreund - A Must Read

Diana Peterfreund's book Rampant just release yesterday.

It's a story about killer unicorns. Whoa, hit the breaks, did she just say killer unicorns? No way. Unicorns are sweet gently creatures. Just ask Rainbow Bright. She'll tell you.

Yeah, think again. And not only are they killers, it takes a virgin to stop them. Okay people, you know there aren't tons of them around anymore.

This is the first in the new YA series from Diana and I can't wait to read it. But first I'd like to share a link to her blog for last Friday's blog post. It's amazing.

If you're an aspiring author or an author trying to sell that next book this post will be magic. If you're a reader (and we love our readers) her post will still be magic. You'll read, well...really go
read it for yourself.

I'll wait for you. It's that cool.

Are you back?

So, does that help? No matter what your goals are?

I'm sure you'll see more about this book in the next several weeks here on the blog, but for now, go out a buy it. You won't be sorry.


And thank you Diana for sharing your journey and your heart.

xoxoxo,
Vicki

3 comments:

Karen Lingefelt said...

Vicki, thanks for the link to Diana's blog! That's a must read for all authors. She IS magic--and more!

Vicki said...

Hey Karen! Her post touched me in my own journey and really it reminded me of the post Julie put on the loop a year or so ago.

Not that it was the same, because Julie's was more about our journey's, where as Diana's was hers. But it brings back to me that we can do this, if we just keep going. There isn't a timeframe that's the same for any of us. But it will happen and it will happen again.

Luna said...

I've been waiting for this one! Oh, and I just got a gift certificate for Borders today. Perfect timing!

Now I'm going to go read the post. Thanks! :)