Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Ten - Favorite Lines

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite lines from my books.

1. Then it hit me.

2. A different shade of broken down everytime I see you.

3. He had one thing to decide today. Would he kill his father?

4. Talk is cheap.

5. Did daddy cut off your allowance again?

6. No problem I dress like a street walker all the time.

7. Mommy dearestw ould go all cardia arrest on us if you brought him home.

8. I. Am. A. Vampire.

9. What he needed was a flea dip and a good cut.

10. Yeah, side note here teenage witches can’t drink cola.

What about you? What are some of your favorite written lines or lines you've read in a book. If they're from a book, please tell us who wrote the book as well. Give props where due. :)


xoxoxo,
Vicki

3 comments:

Brandy W said...

I love #2, #6 and #9. Hilarious.

I'm not sure what my favorite lines are. Unlike the spouse I can't remember stuff like that though his is more geared toward movies.

See now I'll have to be on the lookout for some.

LKap said...

LOL - I know where these lines go, so I love them even more. but there is one that you didn't add, but since you didn't add it there must be a reason so I will leave it unsaid.

Favorite lines of mine...hummm #1 was a total mess up, but it will stay somehow, someway in the book.
1)She waned.
2)This floor so didn't house offices.
3)"Me, smug? Never."
4) The sign of a good Dom: knowing when enough was enough.
5) Her band of miscreants smelled all the same to him. Like wet dog.

That's all I got for my stuff that I can remember off the top of my head.
:-*
L

Brandy W said...

Cause you head is so full of stuff there pretty lady. I know you have more that you can add.