Thursday, March 17, 2011

Japan - A Place of Honor

First, let me say my heart goes out to those both in Japan and those around the world who have friends and loved ones living or working there.

The fury of the earth as it unleashes its power never ceases to leave me speechless and saddened. Many have lost their lives, their homes, or family and people who are dear to them. I can't begin to know what that feels like, so I send prayers for peace that passes understanding to wash over them.

Below is a link to a blog that my sister sent to me. Before I even clicked the link I paused and realized that throughout all of the news coverage I've not seen anything about looting.

People who live there are amazing in their reaching out to help others without thinking of taking for themselves. It's a country who has always been built on honor and in this horrific time we are seeing that this is not words, but this is who and what Japan is.

Why there is no looting in Japan

Vicki

No comments: