Yep, I've been tagged for another meme. This is a bit different though. Check out the links and then add yours along with your blogging thoughts and tips.
Instructions: When this meme is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside the tips you especially like.
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag some other people. It was originally 10 others but I don't know 10 people who would do this. So make it 5-10. I'm changing the rules. Haha.
1. Look, read, and learn. ***- http://www.neonscent.com
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. **- http://www.bushmackel.com
3. Don’t let money change ya! *- http://www.therandomforest.info
4. Always reply to your comments. ******* - http://chattiekat.com
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *****-http://chipsquips.com
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. *- http://www.velcro-city.co.uk
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ******- http://www.sfsignal.com
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.***- http://scifichicki.com
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it’s nice to know who is reading! *****-http://stephaniebooks.blogspot.com
10. When commenting on others’ blogs, a few kind words go a long way. – ** http://shelflifeblog.blogspot.com
11. When you’re starting out, comment on all the blogs you like to read; that way the bloggers will know that you exist! ** http://astripdarmchair.blogspot.com
12. Make sure you check your links! http://superfastreader.com By way of explanation–when you cut & paste the text of a meme, you don’t get the underlying links. If you just see text, you need to turn the text into links manually. If you see hyperlinks, you can cut & paste from the Page Source to get the HTML code and preserve the links. In Firefox, you can use Command/Apple-U to see this. The whole point of a meme is to spread link love, but you need more than just the text to do that.
13. Give your blog a theme/focus; make a niche for yourself. **** http://www.theaccidentalnovelist.blogspot.com
14. Post on your blog daily and if not daily then at least 3 -4 times a week. Readers will not continue to come to your blog if there is not something new to read and comment on. And while you’re at it throw in a contest or two. - http://vickilane.blogspot.com
Thanks to Openchannel for the tag. I’m supposed to tag (up to) 10 people... here goes:
Julie Leto and the rest of the Plotmonkeys
Bill Clark If you aren’t checking out his blog you should be. As well as his wonderfully funny and insightful comments on others.
Ava Rose Johnson
So sorry if you didn't want to be tagged...I did pick people who I thought would add great tips for bloggers. :)