Thursday, January 8, 2009

Erica Ridley and THE CALL - Her Call

I'm a few days late reporting this, but it's still a Squeeee for my Tara sister, Erica Ridley. She received 'The Call'. WhooHoo!!! I'm so excited for her. She is an amazing writer and a cool person as well.

Check out her call story and the rest of her blog.

E, I can't wait to read your book(s)and major congrats too you!

One of the best things about being a writer is your other writer friends. Some are the ones you know in person and some are the ones you meet along the way through loops, blogs, and emails. But the one thing that you have in common with any of them is the excitement when something good/great happens. This isn't a career that breeds jealousy, but one that inspires us as we see or hear about others awesome news.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

2 comments:

Danika Dinsmore said...

I absolutely agree. When my friends have a success, I celebrate it with them, as they do with me. It's how we keep inspired, motivated, and plugging along... :-)

Congrats, Erica!

Erica Ridley said...

Yay! Thanks for the squee, Vicki!!! (And LOVE the blogger pic!!)