Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Deals on HSN

HSN is having "Escape to Romance" starting today. This is the first set of books they’ll be showcasing. And this is the Erotica line. Within the line are three different genres as well as a sampler package where you’ll receive two of each genre.

This is the first in a series they will be doing. The price is great. Six books for $29.95 and right now you can get free shipping. How cool is that!

I’m not sure when the next series will begin, but those who love to read erotic, then this is a fabulous deal.

The books are from various authors and they’ve all come from Ravenous Romance. In case you haven’t heard of them before, Lori Perkins, literary agent is one of the founders.

Click here to check out the books. And if you’d like to check out Ravenous Romance then click here

Please be advised these are erotic and contain adult natured material.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Tomorrow I’ll be back doing the Tuesday Ten. :)

xoxoxo,
Vicki

10 comments:

LKap said...

I love the concept of this - even came up with the show title we're using and set ideas, but have never heard of the authors - I'll probably check them out though :-)

PatriciaW said...

Wow, I didn't know this. Haven't heard of these authors either, and disappointed that there isn't an inspirational group and that authors of color don't seem to be featured. But it's a start...

Brandy W said...

Erotic and adult natured material? Need you say more? lol

I do believe I will be checking it out.

Vicki said...

Patricia - although they have three different groups, this time around they are all erotic. All of them.

I'm with you in hoping that the next time around there'll be an author of color as well as inspirational.

Vicki said...

Brandy - you're too funny. :)

Leigh M. Lane said...

With HSN's 30-day money-back guarantee, who can pass up an offer like this one? Nearly $80.00 worth of trade paperbacks for less than $30.00 is a great deal, and I can tell you as one of the featured authors that these books are top-notch (yeah, I'm a little biased--but the editors really were very picky).

I hope to hear from those of you who purchased the paranormal set; I wrote Love in Space for all of the other Trekkies and Dwarfers out there (I'm a total geek, no shame), who are looking for a space voyage with a little extra spice in it. :-)

Happy reading!

LKap said...

Hi everyone - well I bought my sampler I'm w/ you Brandy - no more needed for me either.
Lisa - I wish I would have seen this from you earlier - I love paranormal, but wanted to check out a variety. Hope this brings great royalties your way!!!

Vicki said...

Lisa I had no idea that was your book. How cool is that. :)When I checked out the site and saw that Lori Perkins was one of the people who started it, I knew she'd be tough on who was chosen. She's great and isn't going to pick just anything. I'm so excited for you!!

Really glad you stopped by and hope we see you again.

Leigh M. Lane said...

Thanks so much! I'm adding your blog to my Google Reader. ;-)

Brandy W said...

Well I ordered the paranormal set yesterday.