Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Ten - Favorite TV Shows



1. America's Got Talent

2. American Idol

3. I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here (sort ashamed to admit that one)

4. TMZ

5. Corner Gas (WGN, Canadian show)

6. History Channel

7. DIY (Should be number one)

8. HGTV

9. Ruby and The Rockets

10. Shark (just watched it last night for the first time and loved it), so maybe I should add How It's Made. I love seeing how things are made. It must be my inner geek coming out.

We TIVO much of our programs, it makes it much easier to fast forward when it's boring and through commericals. And as you can see from the list, they're all pretty much easy watching.

What about you? What's some of your favorite shows on TV? Or do you watch TV? Do you watch them live or record them for later?

xoxoxo,
Vicki

5 comments:

PatriciaW said...

In no order:

American Idol

Law & Order

So You Think You Can Dance

Top Chef

Anything on HGTV (except the outdoor shows)

Anything on the Food Network

The Celebrity Apprentice

The Closer

Kings

House

Brandy W said...

I love recording shows for later.

1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Bones
3. Eureka
4. Glee
5. The Ultimate Fighter
6. Top Chef
7. Project Runway
8. Psych
9. Warehouse 13
10. Castle

Amy M said...

Not in any order:

1. Anything on Food Network
2. Leverage
3. American Idol
4. House
5. Nip/Tuck
6. Sons of Anarchy
7. Hell's Kitchen
8. Top Chef
9. Jeopardy
10. Monk
11. Psych

Ok, I cheated and went over, but Monk and Psych go together in our house...so that is just one show. We record and watch later :)

LKap said...

Okay so I'm doing this on Wednesday but hey.... Antd there is no order here.

1) Castle
2) Leverage
3) Sons of Anarchy
4) True Blood
5) Big Bang Theory
6) Glee (so far anyway)
7) House
8) Bones
9) Dancing with the Stars
10) ??? leaving it open - new season is coming you know :-)

Vicki said...

I missed several that I like.

Patricia - I love The Celebrity Apprentice and So You Think You Can Dance.

Brandy - I keep forgetting to watch Glee and I've heard it's really good. :)

Amy - Hell's Kitchen is...hmmm, fun just doesn't seem the right word and yet it's kinda fun. Gordan Ramsey is actually quite nice in person though.

L - I so need to watch Castle. And I do love Dancing with the Stars too. :)