Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day


Science Guy and I have worked around the house, visited our home away from home (Home Depot) several times, and just enjoyed the extra time off together.
We planted some flowers on one side of the front yard and next weekend we're going to do the other side. He doesn't think we need it so much since we have some great little boxwood hedges, but I'm the needs to be even on both sides kinda girl.
Today we're going to Tarpon Springs to a festival and then back home to finish the long weekend before the craziness of the work week starts.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend and is enjoying that extra day off from work.

If you're having to work today, then lots of hugs and wishes for an extra special night.
xoxoxo,
Vicki

1 comment:

Brandy W said...

I hope you have a great day. I'll just be getting the kids ready for the first day of school which is tomorrow!!!!!