Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fun Friday Contest Winner - A Day Late

Hi Everyone,

So sorry I didn't post the winner yesterday. Life is pretty crazy around my house with the move. Oh yeah, and the day job...that's been wild this week. Several people were out on vacation and you know what that means. Yep, I was the lucky person to pick up their work. Okay, so I don't mind it too much since they do the same for me when I'm out.

This week's winner of JR Ward's book one, Dark Lover, is...Jill James!!! Whoo Hoo Jill. Send me your snail mail addy to vickilanewrites at yahoo.com and I'll send the book to you.

I know you're going to love it.

Now, I'm off to the new house to paint.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday with a new contest.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jill!

Happy reading!

Have fun painting Vicki and don't worry about posting the winner late I and other people understand about being busy, etc.

Terri W.

Jill James said...

So thrilled to win, can't wait to read this one.

Sarah Mäkelä said...

Hey Vicki!

Thanks for the welcome back. I missed you at the TARA meeting. I guess I'll have to post a few pictures and write a blog on the trips since both you and Erica have asked about them.

My father lives in Arizona. I don't really like it out there. It's way too hot there for me. Plus, I love luscious greeness, trees, rain, etc. =) We did go to some of the northern parts in Arizona that do have those things, but I enjoy Florida better.

Sarah