Thursday, August 23, 2007
Thursday Thirteen - Favorite Websites/Blogs
Thirteen Website/Blogs I visit everyday or most days.
These are in no particular order.
1. Erica Ridley – Actually, Erica’s blog is the first one I visit each day. It’s a great blog on so many things. Check it out if you don’t
2. Diana Peterfreund – OMG, what a great blog. Diana shares moments of her life as a writer, things all writers should/need to know, and just plain fun stuff.
3. Openchannel – Danika is amazing. Her blogs for screenplays fit in so well with those of us who are writing novels. I love her poems and the visits from her past journals.
4. Greenwich Gossip – If you are not reading this blog you should. Bill Clark is an amazing writer and his post are always fun, entertaining, and knowledgable. Also, when reading some of the other blogs, check out his comments. They are the best!!
5. Plotmonkeys – Here you’ll find life in the jungle for Julie Leto, Carly Phillips, Janelle Denison, and Leslie Kelly. They share life, writing helps, and jokes. Trust me this is not a blog to miss. There’s always a Friday contest as well.
6. C L Wilson - Her website is great as well as her blog. The first two books in the Tairen Soul series will be out in October 2007 and November 2007.
7. Romancing The Blog – You never know who will be blogging here. This is a great place to learn about new authors, authors that have been around and perhaps you didn’t know them.
8. Pub Rants – Kristin Nelson has one of the best agent blogs around. She is very informative on what an agent looks for, things you should know to ask an agent, query letters, and well pretty much everything you need to know. Along with that she talks about her clients and life in general. I know there are several other really great ones, but this is the T-13
9. December Quinn – I love her blog. Lot’s of information for writers and fun stuff too.
10. Alyssa Goodnight - Can you say fun? Alyssa blog always makes me smile.
11. Manuscript Mavens - Great blog, especially for writers.
12. JR Ward – Her website is amazing. You’ll meet the Black Dagger Brotherhood, read deleted scenes, and lot’s of great stuff.
13. He said/She said – This is a great blog for writers. Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer have a terrific workshop going on here.
There are others that I visit but these are the ones that I visit everyday or almost everyday.
So who do you visit everyday? Don't forget to leave a comment for the contest.
Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,