Thursday, August 16, 2007
We Found A House - 13 Things About Moving
1. Boxes – I have some but will need more.
2. Arranging the furniture in my head, over and over again. My oversized red chairs aren’t going to fit in the living room.
3. Packing – 2 weeks ahead of time (this is Science Guy’s idea, I’m the procrastinator on these things). I am throwing away junk though.
4. Taking the blow dryer out of the box – It’s two weeks till we move. I’m going to need it.
5. Giving away things that I don’t need or want and someone else does.
6. Yard sale – do I really need to say more? I hate to do them, like going to one, hate to do them.
7. Movers to move us – Yeah! This is one of my fav’s since it makes it so much easier and quicker.
8. Placing the furniture in the new house. No longer in my head or on paper. More than likely anything I thought of will change.
9. Unpacking the boxes – deciding where things will go in the kitchen.
10. Throwing away more junk.
11. Decorating – The pictures and stuff like that.
12. Buying new stuff to replace the stuff I throw out thinking it was junk. :)
13. Rearranging the furniture, again.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!