Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday Contest Winner - On Saturday

I totally forgot to announce the winner of this week’s contest on yesterday’s post.

Susanhalter is this week’s winner. Please email me at vickilanewrites at yahoo.com with your snail mail addy and I’ll send out your autographed book. I’m sure you’re going to love it. If you’d like to post a review of the book on your site after reading it, please let me know and I’ll link to it from here.

I know I’ve told you about the Maven’s blog, but just in case anyone missed it I wanted to tell you again. They are doing a really cool you pick the next installment of the story line. Tomorrow Diana Peterfreund will be posting the next part of the story.
So, head over, read the story thus far, and pick your choice for what comes next. It’s going to be great!!

Also, over on the Plotmonkeys Saturday Writing Craft, they have author Colleen Collins. She has a great blog on characters lying and cheating. Check it out.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather here is beginning to cool off. Well, not too much but still it’s better than it was.

WW’s and PD’s,
Vicki

No comments: