Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday Fun

Some of you may have seen these before since they've been in the email route. Still, they're pretty amazing to see again or for the first time. The last one is pretty amazing. The next time you think you need a career change...well, this is probably not the one you want. :)

Amazing Cloud Formation


Edge of the Storm


Fire Starter


Holding The Sun


Not a Great Day for Surfing


Only in Thailand


Only in India


Only In Hawaii


Only In America


How's Your Day Job?


I hope your weeks going well. Lot's of reading and writing.

Which picture is your favorite? Don't forget to comment to be entered in this week's contest. It's Carly Phillips new book Sealed With A Kiss.

WW's and PD's,
Vicki

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm torn between "Edge of the Storm" and "Fire Starter". Anything that is amazing with the sky I love to see. Have a great week.
Laurie

CrystalGB said...

My favorite is Fire Starter. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Edge of the Storm, but they're all fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I really like Fire Starter.

Liza

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Wow! Those are awesome, Vicki. And I can't believe that last one. Yikes!

Jill James said...

I love the surfer guy. I always knew it wasn't 'safe to go back in the water'. LOL

Erica Ridley said...

Bwa ha haa, Only in America cracked me up. =)

Fedora said...

Edge of the Storm (although all of them are quite amazing). My husband would hate the "only in Thailand" one because he HATES snakes (even the teeny little ones)!

Thanks for the incredible photos!

robynl said...

I love Holding the Sun!!! Awesome pictures.