Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF and This Week's Contest Winner

Friday, Friday, Friday...Okay, so you get the drift of how I'm feeling this week. :)

It's been a crazy busy week at work. It will slow down in another month or so but 4th quarter in a 24/7 live TV broadcast for sales...well, the holiday seasons are coming so we're busy, busy, busy.

This week’s winner is none other than the wonderful Patricia!!!. WhooHoo Patricia!! Confetti flying through the air, horns going off and there's a celebration all around. Major congrats!!

Email me your snail mail addy to vickilanewrites at yahoo.com and I'll send Rita Herron’s book to you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Relax, Read a great book, Write your great book...generally just enjoy yourselves.

Writing Wishes and Plotting Dreams,
Vicki

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Oh my goodness! Sounds good to me. Contacting you offline because you will not mail it to me, not even intercompany. Let's have lunch!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's Friday. Where did the week go?
I plan to watch a great movie this weekend (not sure what, though) and I hope to keep the writing going,
Have a great one!